Get to know me better
Hello, I'm Natalie an inspired artist and Pinterest addict. Originally from a small town in Nebraska, currently in the beautiful state Colorado. My interest for the arts took me to Chadron State College, where I earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design.
I enjoy spending time with my wife, family, friends, and my three crazy dogs. I love everything about movies, it doesn't matter the genre, I'll watch it. If I had to list some of my top favorites, they would be Beetlejuice, A league of their Own, and The Hunger Games Series. I really have a passion for creating furniture, whether it is refurbishing it or building it from scratch.
Take a look at my portfolio and feel free to get
in touch with me if you would like to work on a project with me.
My Program Skills
My Experience over the years
2015 • 2018
AMG Creative Inc. | Senior Graphic Designer
• Implemented and developed brands and brand standards for more four dozen clients
• Developed concepts for and designed marketing collateral in Adobe Creative Suite
• In-house design: websites, postcards, advertisements, business cards, brochures, newsletters, social media
• Handled pre-press and managed print vendors
• Successfully managed numerous projects on tight, overlapping deadlines
• Developed and designed e-mail marketing campaigns in Act-On, Vertical Response and Sharpspring
• Collaborated with web design team to develop websites that supported client brands with intuitive interfaces in WordPress and Joomla
2013 • 2015
Output Services Inc. | Lead Graphic Designer
• Created personalized designs for clients in Adobe CS
• In house design: race bib designs, proposals, flyers, brochures, logos, newsletters, social media banners
• Prepared files and designs for print
• Integrated variable data into prepress processes using Fusion Pro
• Supervised Junior Graphic Designer
• Responsible for meeting scheduled deadlines with no managerial oversight
2012 • 2018
Freelance Graphic Designer
• Website Design: Custom design and template design
• Brand Development: logo, business card, letterhead, etc.
• Developed print and digital assets
• Customized Illustrations and T-shirt Designs
• Designed business collateral including sell sheets, catalogs, brochures, posters, advertisements, and web assets